Emmas tweets

"#emmsierss Tweets" ""

Thursday, 1 September 2016

Writing reflection

Description: I think I did good on my writing but I think it took me forever to do. What I found easiest was the simple sentences. The hardest 1 was Complex sentences for me.

 
My slide is good. I think I could have done better with my sentences but its ok

FeedBack/FeedFoward: I really like your simple, compound and complex sentences there really good! Maybe next time you could make you're complex sentences longer. -Devin 

Evaluation: Thanks for the tip! I agree with you. They weren't the longest that they could have been. But other than the shortness of my sentences I think they were good!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, complex sentences are tricky Emma! Keep practising them in your writing. The more you write, the better you will become.

    ReplyDelete