Emmas tweets

"#emmsierss Tweets" ""

Monday, 5 September 2016

ET Reo

Description: For term three of ET Reo we were working on Whakatauki's. Our first Whakatauki is

He aha te mea nui o te ao?

He tangata! He tangata! He tangata!


What is the most important thing in the world?

It is people! It is people! It is people!

Here is what our drawings of people look like

Here is what my drawing looks like

Feedback/FeedFoward: I love your drawing and how you got it finished in time. Do you think there is anything you could add to make if better? Maybe some details?
-Abigail

Evaluation: I think that I did good but I think maybe if I had more time there would be less miskito bites (White bits)


1 comment:

  1. What do you think about the whakatauki Emma? Do you agree/disagree? Why?

    ReplyDelete